Betfair has been in the gambling industry for many years, having been founded back in 1999 by Andrew Black and Edward Wray. This means it has had plenty of time to garner its one million active users, making it one of the most popular betting sites around. Its users can play a variety of games such as slots, table games, card games, together with a live casino offering. Let us take a closer look at what Betfair Vegas offers.
Betfair Vegas Key Features
With Betfair Vegas being a long-established player in the gambling industry, it is little surprise that they have a wide range of key features on offer. The site includes over 200 slots, more than 40 roulette games and other options which we will explore later. Betfair also offers a VIP scheme, which provides rewards and benefits such as personal Account Managers and higher stake limits.
Betfair Vegas Live Casino
Since Betfair’s website runs on Playtech’s software platform, they also have a wide range of live games available to play.
The live game collection consists of over 40 tables, based on Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat. Live Roulette variations including London and Slingshot are available, alongside Speed Roulette. There are also a variety of Blackjack games, such as Grand Royale and VIP for those wishing to place higher stakes.
They also offer a range of lesser known games such as Casino Hold’em, Sic Bo, Hi-Lo and Dragon Tiger. Here are the stakes for these live games:
- 10p to £200 for Roulette
- £1 to £5000 for Classic Blackjack, with Unlimited Blackjack being £1 to £1000 and Royal Blackjack being £5 to £2500. • Classic and Mini Baccarat start at £5 and go up to £500, with VIP Baccarat going from £100 to £500. • Casino Hold’em ranges from £1 to £50
- Sic Bo ranges from £1 to £1000
- Dragon Tiger starts at £5 and reaches £500
- Finally, Hi-Lo starts at £1 and reaches £1000
These games are all available on desktop and mobile, ensuring that you can enjoy them anywhere.
Betfair Vegas Mobile Casino Site & App
The Betfair website is optimised for a variety of devices including iOS, Android and Windows Phone. There are also dedicated Android and iOS apps available for download from the respective stores on each platform. The website itself uses a yellow header colour, with a dark grey background on the site itself. This creates a nice atmosphere to the site, highlighting Betfair’s prestige in the industry and showcasing the wide range of games.
Whether on mobile or desktop, the site runs well. This site utilises the HTML5 standard to ensure excellent performance regardless as to which device you use. Game categories are shown at the top of the page, with login forms also in the top right. You will find promotional banners highlighting their welcome offers just underneath, with featured games below the promotions.
Betfair Vegas Software & Platform
The Betfair Vegas site runs on Playtech’s software platform. This platform has one of the widest ranges of games on the market, with over 600 being available. They offer Slots, Poker, Table and Card games, Live Dealer games and more, which Betfair Vegas uses to full advantage on the site.
Since Playtech is one of the leading platform providers, Betfair Vegas also benefits from the high-quality game selection on offer. These range from in-house offerings from Playtech itself and from other providers who are integrated into their platform.
Betfair Vegas Game Providers
There are many leading developers who have their games featured on the site, including Playtech, IGT, Odobo, Williams Interactive, Electracade, NextGen Gaming, Barcrest and Endemol Games.
These games are also light on system resources, requiring only very basic hardware to run.
Betfair Vegas User Experience
The overall user experience on the Betfair Vegas site and apps is positive. Playtech’s lightweight yet comprehensive software platform allows for a wide variety of games to be played on nearly all hardware, meaning pretty much every user can play without worrying about compatibility issues.
Betfair Vegas Payment Options
Betfair offers a wide range of payment methods to their users, which include Visa, Maestro, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill, bank transfer and PayPal.
There is a minimum withdrawal limit of £10 and deposit fees on certain deposit methods, including Paysafecard at 2.5%, PayPal at 2% and VISA or MasterCard at 1.5%.
Betfair Vegas Customer Support
As you would expect from a major operator, Betfair also provides excellent customer service to users. They have live chat available 24/7, with a telephone service also being available between 7am and 12:30am.
Users will not be disappointed with this long-standing staple in the gambling industry.
- Playtech run the software platform that Betfair Vegas is built on, meaning there is a huge selection of games and excellent reliability from an industry leader.
- They offer a wide range of games, with 200+ slots and 40+ roulette games. There are over 600 games in total on the site, making for a huge catalogue of games to choose from.
- There are also a range of live games on offer, including Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Casino Hold’em, Sic Bo, Dragon Tiger and Hi-Lo. Stakes on these games range from 10p all the way up to £5000.
- The Betfair Casino site runs on both desktop and mobile platforms, with there also being a mobile app on iOS and Android. The HTML5 standard ensures that the site runs well, regardless as to the hardware used.
- There are a wide range of payment methods you can use, including VISA and MasterCard, as well as eWallets or Paysafecard. – Finally, customer service is available via live chat 24/7, or via the phone from 7am until 12:30am.