- 1:30 Supreme Novices Hurdle
- 2:10 Arkle Chase
- 2:50 Ultima Handicap Chase
- 3:30 Champion Hurdle
- 4:10 Mares Hurdle
- 4:50 Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle
- 5:30 National Hunt Chase Cup
- 1:30 Ballymore Novices Hurdle
- 2:10 The Brown Advisory Novices' Chase
- 2:50 Coral Cup
- 3:30 Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase
- 4:10 Glenfarclas Chase
- 4:50 Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Challenge Cup
- 5:30 Weatherby's Champion Bumper
- 1:30 Turners Novices Chase
- 2:10 Pertemps Final Hurdle
- 2:50 Ryanair Chase
- 3:30 Stayers Hurdle
- 4:10 Plate Handicap Chase
- 4:50 Mares Novices Hurdle
- 5:30 Kim Muir Chase Cup
Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys Handicap Hurdle Betting Odds - 5:30pm Cheltenham
This race is a recent addition to the Cheltenham Festival and is named after the prolific National Hunt trainer who retired in 2006. It is open to horses aged 4 and above and is restricted to conditional jockeys that have less than 75 wins under racing rules. Punters will be unable to rely on a backlog of trends for this race and will surely be making notes of winners and placed horses for this race in future years.
Conditions can play a big part in how this race pans out. The festival is coming to an end so by the time this race is run, the ground could be cut up if there's been bad weather and the fact that 3 hurdles races have already taken place earlier in the afternoon.
The race may also give an indication as to the future champion jockeys and is often contested by horses that have run well in the previous years Coral Cup. Pause and Clause was 3rd in the 2009 Coral Cup and then won this race in 2010. This also gives weight to the idea that many winners have previously won or run well at the festival and any horse with course form can’t be passed over easily.
Check out the latest odds on the Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys Handicap Hurdle.