Open de France
J.Quesne (Each Way Bet)
- It's no coincidence that 3 of the last 9 stagings of this tournament have been one by Frenchmen.
- Being in Paris this tournament attracts big crowds and they are very vocal towards their home players.
- Often the French players exceed expectations in this event simply because it's the most important tournament of the year for them.
- So to get odds of 225/1 on a French player who has not only won this season but recorded 5 more top 25 finishes is great value.
- The player in question is Julien Quesne, still not one of the bigger names on Tour and that's why bet365 have underestimated his chances.
- Quesne has played poorly the last two events but took last week off to prepare for this tournament.
- His best stat this season is greens in regulation which is key at Le Golf National. Quesne has found 71.91% of greens in 2012.
- Bookmaker Free Bet